This weekend, I simply refused to do anything but rest. I know I've been working way too hard the past couple of months, and that I needed to just learn how to enjoy the present. Thankfully, the long weekend presented itself and I just had to make good on promise to keep away from the keyboard and my sketchpad. I also really needed to spend quality time with The Hubby, we've been only been married for a year and we've been spending so much time apart because of work! Anyhow, we were very unproductive (but happy) over the weekend:
1. Met up with friends at a photography exhibit for Travel Now, then had mac and cheese and burgers over drinks.
2. Caught up with friends at an art exhibit in Silverlens (Okay, only A did, I was too late!) and hung out with a balikbayan friend (Hello Nika!).
3. Slept until noon, then woke up to eat and then watch two more episodes of Daredevil.
4. Watched part of Begin Again over beer.
5. Visited our future apartment (moving in next month), and started planning how to fix it up. (PS, it will involve a lot of painting, a new door, and new furniture!)
6. Watched Saturday Night Fever and danced during the end credits.
7. Had dinner at our favorite Solaire Resto, Lucky Noodles.
8. Finally bought that table from Crate & Barrel, can't wait to have this work table in our apartment.
9. Pork buns at Tim Ho Wan. <3 <3
10. Wrote this blog entry before bed.